Thursday, March 15, 2007

So I had a bad day

I will be the first to admit that my bad days are few and far between. I may have frustrating moments, but rarely do I have a whole, complete day that is bad. Well, mark the calendar because yesterday was one of them! While the reasons could be listed here, they would certainly take up an obscene amount of space and to be quite honest, I am not sure I am ready to rehash the events. I will say that the day started at 6 am with Jack screaming and ended at 8 pm with very bright blue mouthwash splattered all over a recently cleaned bathroom. Now, anyone who knows me would guess that I ended the day with my favorite Ultimate Toll House cookie (the ones with pecans), hot out of the oven and a big glass of cold milk. Not last night! It was such a rough day that I ended it with a couple of glasses of my newest favorite red wine and a phone call to my aunt Sharon. I did share some of my day with her because I knew she could relate and help me find humor in my daily events. It worked! I went to bed smiling. Today is a new day and it started with Emma calling out to me from the bathroom, while she was going potty, just to tell me that she loved me. Aren't kids the greatest?!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers