Wednesday, March 21, 2007

May I have an earring, please?

Emma, Jack and I decided to have a little adventure today and went into Winston looking for fabric to make curtains. The day was going very well and we had lots of laughs (came up dry in the fabric department though). At lunch, however, I believe someone slipped Emma a giggle pill. She decided to make a "milk of Liberty" with her cup and had an uncontrolable case of the giggles. When our food arrived, she turned to me and asked, "may I have one of your earrings, please?" I had her repeat this several times. Finally, I realized that she was asking for one of my ONION rings and thought they were called earrings! At that point, we all had a case of the giggles. Kids are so much fun. :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers