Will back in the day!
Will's favorite gift from his loving brother.
Birthday pizza at Bubby's!
Blowing out the 9 candles on his chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, made by Nana.
Wow! Will turned 9 while we were in Ohio last week. I can't believe it has been 9 years since.....
- Allan and I asked each other, "what do you want to do today?"
- We slept in past 8:00
- The house felt empty or was quiet
- I packed on an additional 40 pounds
- I worked at a paying, full-time job
- We lived in MS
- I laid eyes on the most beautiful baby ever
- Our whole world changed for the better
Will gave the words "us" and "we" a whole new meaning. I am so thankful for Will. He is a one-of-a-kind, awesome person. Happy birthday, Will! I love you!