Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My plants

Before I begin, I want to make it clear that I do NOT have a green thumb. That being said, I want everyone to know how proud I am of my front doorstep plants. I purchased a couple new plants last fall. They are very bizzare looking and I believe they are called Rudolph's Red Nose or something ridiculous like that. Nonetheless, I like the unusual. I planted them with pansies in my pots and lo and behold, they all lasted the winter and are looking more fabulous than ever! They recently sprouted up these long stems and have a flower-like thing on the ends. Even the pansies still look great from LAST FALL! Once again, I have to say how much I LOVE NC! It's awesome climate allows me to grow flowers all fall and winter long. Yippee!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers