Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Mother's Little Helper

To quote the Stones: "What a drag it is getting old Kids are different today,I hear evry mother say Mother needs something today to calm her down And though shes not really ill Theres a little yellow pill She goes running for the shelter of a mothers little helper And it helps her on her way, gets her through her busy day"
OK, so I don't have a "little yellow pill", but I do have coffee! Thank goodness for coffee! The bummer is that my fabulous husband who makes awesome coffee each morning is in Oregon. I have been stumbling through the process, but just can't seem to get it right. I think it is time for Allan to come home.
I REALLY needed good coffee this morning. Jack and I were up about every half hour last night. He broke into a fever around 3 am, which explained his lack of sleep. I would like someone to explain to me why he decided to get up at 6 am. If I no longer had a fever and had been up all night, I don't think I would choose a 6 am wake up time. I guess that is my lesson - I don't get to choose! Like I said, thank goodness for coffee!

1 comment:

Allan said...

I wish I was home to make your coffee. I miss you too.

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers