Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jack's First Day of Fours



OK. I realize this is late, but Jack started preschool after Labor Day. He was extremely excited for his first day with Ms. Nancy. Fortunately, his best friends from the threes are in his class again - Charlie and Parker! Although he can go 4 days a week like all of the other kids in his class, I have opted to only send him 3 days. That is a big step for me as it is. I love spending time with my little guy and I don't want to give up any more time than necessary. Soon enough, he will be going all day. Boo! So, for the time being, we are all comfortable with 3 days a week at Preschool. And thankfully, there were no tears this year. Just lots of smiles and excitement - for Jack anyway!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers