Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thank you, Uncle Steve and Aunt Sharon!




Last week, Aunt Sharon came for a visit to help celebrate Emma's birthday. While here, we went shopping (imagine that!). Jack found some pirate shoes at a store and actually fussed when I told him that I would not buy them for him. Aunt Sharon was in a spoiling mood and decided to buy them as a surprise. What a great surprise! They fit perfectly and Jack has worn them to school everyday this week. He LOVES them! I had to share some pictures of these cool new shoes. Thanks again, Uncle Steve and Aunt Sharon! Jack says he loves you!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Wow,Jack,I'll bet no one else at preschool has shoes like yours! They are really sharp!

Unknown said...

I love the pirate shoes, do they come in my size?

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers