Monday, October 11, 2010

Ohio Summer, Day 8

Brad with his pigs
Alec with his chicken
Awesome pizza!
Alec, Will and Emma try out some new shades


Up and at 'em early, we headed to the Seneca County Fair. Talk about a blast from the past! We checked out the milkshake stand where I used to make and sell milkshakes, the NR Nimble Thimble's booth, Brad's pigs, John and Alec's chickens, some rides, and of course, the food.

Luckily, we were there on a day when Brad showed his pigs. It was fun and interesting to see him move those pigs around the pen with a stick. While the kids enjoyed seeing Brad, I don't think they were impressed or moved enough to want a pig of their own to take to the fair - Thank God!

After having enough of the fair (I'm speaking for myself), I was ready to have some pizza from Napoli's. It was just as good as I remembered. And the guys still toss the crust in the air. Does it get any better?!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers