Monday, October 11, 2010

No More Braces!

Wahoo!!! I made it!!! On August 2, 2010, those nasty things were removed. Amen.

I can now go on vacation to Germany and have fun eating whatever my little heart desires. I can smile freely. I will still have to deal with the retainers, but I don't care. I can eat again!

The whole process of removing the braces was horrific. I have never endured such agony. I told the doctor that I would rather give childbirth again, than have braces removed. I was in so much agony that I had kicked my shoes off and the back of my shirt was soaking wet by the time they were done.

It's over. I can eat again!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers