Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dry Morning #2!

Last week, Jack woke up with a dry diaper. This was amazing, so I immediately put him on the toilet. After being uncomfortable for a bit, he relaxed and we heard the SOUND. It was the beautiful sound of pee tinkling in the toilet!!!!!! It was such a celebration! Emma and Will came in the bathroom and we had high fives all around. Then, we did some dancing, clapping, singing and other antics that no one really wants to envision. :)
Jack then went to Emma's school and told everyone he saw that he went potty in the toilet. It was hysterical. He was like a rock star that day! Everyone was giving him high fives and candy (it was the Easter party day). We really lived it up because I certainly didn't expect it to happen again anytime soon.
Leave it to Jack to prove me wrong! He woke up again this morning with a dry diaper and I put him on the toilet. He wasn't happy about it this morning, but I told him to just sit for a minute while I got Emma's toothbrush ready. All of the sudden he was yelling "I did it! I did it!". He sure was! More high fives and celebration today! One step at a time and big celebration with each one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jack!! Keep up the good work!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers