Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another sewing project

Recently, I made an apron for my friend, Amy and another dress for Miss Emma. I was very happy with both projects. I have to admit though, it was hard to part with the apron. I fell in love with the fabric and for some reason, I have a fondness for aprons (even though I don't usually wear one).


Emma was extremely excited to wear her new dress today, which also can be worn as a smock over capris or jeans. I love that it is so versatile!!! It will also grow with her because instead of buttons, I used knots.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the apron! Also, I've used the fabric that you used on the top of Emma's dress :)

Mom said...

I'm with you on the apron! However I do actually wear mine,not on a daily basis,my "at home" clothes hardly need protecting,but covering them up might not be a bad idea sometimes. And Emma's dress,I love it! It is SEW TANNA!!! Of course the pretty little lady wearing it is as cute as a button in it!!

Leigh said...

You are so darn talented!!!! LOVE the apron and the fabric!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers