Friday, February 20, 2009

Sign of the Times

This is what I saw when I walked into my bedroom the other night.  Do I really seem like the type of girl who would sleep with a light saber beside her bed?!  Evidently, Will thought I needed it during the night, wanted to play with it while he was sleeping and couldn't or just left it there inadvertently.  Any of these options are feasible, knowing Will.  
Not only did this sight crack me up, but it also reminded me of how precious our children are.  I know that the day will come (all too soon) when I will be wishing there were toys in our bedroom again.  But for now, I will giggle at the sight and then fuss at all three of them for leaving their toys in our bedroom where they don't belong. 

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers