Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bottom Braces

Are the PITS!  OK. I have to admit, I wanted to type in some different words.  However, being a family blog, I am refraining from using a potty mouth.  

So here's the deal. I went to get my bottom braces today. My bottom teeth (the whole reason for getting braces) were so crooked that they couldn't even put brackets on two of my teeth.  I now have a GIANT spring right in the front of my mouth, connecting the two sections of teeth that DO have brackets.  Aside from feeling like I have dip in my mouth, my bite doesn't match up.  To prevent biting off my brackets, I have rubber things on two of my bottom brackets.  In lay people's language - it feels like I am biting down on a gummy bear all of the time.  Another way to put it is - this just SUCKS.  Sorry, I just had to say it!  Yeah, and to top it all off, I can't even talk right.  So, I look like a geek and I talk like one too!  

Gosh, I just can't wait to turn 40 in a few weeks.  That will just be the icing on the cake!  Good thing I have a sense of humor and love life.  :(I)  That's a computer image of my brace-face smile! 

I may post a photo later.  And as promised, I will fill in on recent FUN activities happening at the WEJ home. 

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers