Friday, August 8, 2008

Emma's New Dress

While picking up fabric to make my new bag, I found this incredibly cute pink and brown fabric. As I already had several projects set aside for myself, I decided to make a dress for Emma out of it. I made it this morning while the kids were playing Webkins, if that tells you how easy it was! I think it is just too cute and best of all, Emma LOVES it. As she grows, I can let the hem out or she can wear leggings underneath. Now, we just have to find the perfect pair of shoes to go with it......

2 comments:

Allan said...

That's my sweetheart.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Emma, you look as cute as a bug! Mom did a fantastic job!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers