Saturday, May 31, 2008

Too Busy!




I can't even believe that I haven't had time to blog everything that has been going on here in the past month. I knew we have been busy, but when I look back at the calendar, I realize just HOW busy! Since the last blog, we spent Spring Break in Orland with our awesome friends from Detroit, we got a surprise visit Allan's sister, Debbie and brother, Dennis, we were visited by Allan's nephew, Chris, his wife, Jill and their incredibly cute little guy, Wyatt, Nana made it down for Emma's preschool graduation, Allan and I celebrated our 10-year anniversary, I enjoyed a wonderful Mother's Day with my awesome children, I painted the family room and half bath, Will has had two baseball games and one practice each week, Will and Emma joined the swim team at a nearby pool, we've had end-of-the-year parties for Emma and Jack, we traveled to Ft. Bragg to visit Chris and Sonya and had a ton of fun at the All American festivities.........hmmmm.....I am sure I missed something, but who knows what?!
I would love to write about all of these events and activities, but it would seriously take me over a month to catch up. So, I am going to post a few pictures with the intention of creating a space on the blog to view them all and maybe someday write more detail about everything that happened.



No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers